Our knowledge and experience helping early tech employees, executives, and founders through their equity decisions enables us to craft a concentrated equity divestment plan uniquely tailored to you. While there are general guidelines you can follow to successfully diversify out of a concentrated position over time, they can't address the nuances that make every situation one-of-a-kind.
Our goal is to help you make the most out of your equity by selling the right shares and holding on to the others, avoiding tax strategy pitfalls and thinking ahead to future sales.
Your Equity Divestment Plan includes:
- An initial 30-minute goals and objectives call to understand how many shares you want to sell and your timeline.
- A written detailed divestment strategy over your required timeframe with the aim of strategic profit maximization and multi-year tax efficiency.
- A general recommendation of the order to sell your shares based on your unique situation, to help in case the stock price diverges or you need to sell a different number of shares.
- An approximation of the federal tax impact for your proposed divestment strategies.
- A 1-hour call or video meeting to deliver the strategy.
$250 base price, plus:
Number of grants:
Any additional cost will be agreed on before the engagement.
Is the Equity Divestment Plan for me?
You’re a DIYer for the rest of your planning but want professional help to make the most out of your equity.
You work with an advisor but need specialized guidance around this critical piece of your financial life.
You know what you want to accomplish but aren’t sure of the current and future impact of selling out of different grants.
Getting this process right (or wrong) could make a big difference in your ultimate outcome.
If any of these apply to you, you’ll probably benefit from personalized and expert guidance.